Blogging for business is nowadays essentials for Business professionals to keep in contact with clients, Expanding business horizons and providing of quick information through blog. The new era of Technology is creating wider scope of E-commerce and as being a businessman having a blog helps you categorize type of information needed by client, provides quick answers to costumer queries and Expanding of business can be easily done by blogging for Business.
Seven Reasons to Businesses Blogging:
Reasons to have a blog for your Business is simple, almost everyone searches for a product online before its purchasing and if your product comes at search, you have got a costumer! It is also essential for Business Enterprises to have their own Business blog as E-Commerce is all time high and people are moving towards Web-Based Market Places for purchasing of services and products, as when a person buys a Smart-Phone by Android (75% market share), he is asked first to manage his account for PlayStore and when a person buys an application from that web. Based store he thinks of buying other things from Web as well!
Social Blogging is trend a since 2006’s and Blogging for Business is a Need! The number of Internet users in the world is beyond 2.4 Billion.
2. Easily Managed & Understandable:
Blog Management is easier than Website management and conveyance of messages is easier on blogs and one can update their blogs easily and their Customization is also easy.
3. Sharing Advantages:
Enabling of Sharing of Blogs to other Websites helps you almost increase the number of blog readers by 50% from one Website!
4. Awareness program:
The Blog for Business helps people learn details about your products, company goals and Market comparison of your product.
5. Easily Managed Feedback:
Business blog helps you get the Costumer feedback & FAQs and it will be helpful for Entrepreneur as Costumer demands will be managed with ease and delivered without much effort.
6. Being Closer:
Blogging helps bring Costumer and Entrepreneur closer and it helps in Costumers understanding about your company and answering FAQs from Costumers enables you to troubleshoot and planning of Trouble free products.
7. Search Engine Optimization:
Blogging helps in creating Page-Raking of your page and its boosting techniques which will help your Company being popular, which means more costumers.
You need to concentrate on following
things for betterment and success of your blog:
- You’ll have to answer all of clients questions even if they are silly ones;
- Being Personal and sharing of personal examples also helps in gathering of clients attentions and being funny can help people re-share your blog which will lead to business expansion;
- Ambitions should be kept high while blogging and marking of high ambition in blogs helps gaining helping people in terms of business;
- Being more detailed and being honest in blogging and creating a blog that is new in every aspect;
- Have Guest Blogger and have different guest bloggers and cover beyond the subjects;
- Keep changing the format of your writing and keep changing the design of your blog;
- Include Search option in your blog
Looks & looking:
You can make your blog look like a professional blog in matter of seconds through downloadable /ready to use templates and usage of business language can make blog look more like professional blog.
Keep changing the Blog setting but not too much.
Keeping of comment box below the blog and asking people question in order to create community and socialization and replying of blog comments and admission of mistakes if any makes you a good Businessman and increases your trust with people.